- All films must be an original work created for the Made In Carolinas 2020: Tell A Vision.
- Films must be shot within NC or SC.
- Filmmaker should choose a genre among the following:
- Comedy/Dark Comedy
- All films must have the prop: EYEGLASSES and include the line: "I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE"
- Films may be no more than 4 minutes not including credits.
- Films must include the official Carolina Film Community (CFC) logo at the end of the film. Logo provided for download.
- Films may not be screened or shared publicly before they are officially collected and released by CFC at the screening on September 15th, 2020. To do so would disqualify the film from the contest.
- All films must have been filmed between May 12, 2020 and August 4, 2020.
All films will be reviewed by an independent panel. The top 15 films (as well as the top 3 student films) will be accepted into the final round of the contest and viewed at our Red Carpet Screening on September 15, 2020.
Carolina Film Community (CFC) retains the rights to publicly screen any films submitted into the Made In Carolinas 2020 Film Project at any time as a means to promote CFC and CFC Film Contests, as well as the filmmaker.
Films should be submitted to Juli@carolinafilmcommunity.com or turned into the Made In Carolinas (CFC) monthly meetings no later than August 4, 2020.
By entering your film into the contest, Made in Carolinas 2020: Tell A Vision, you agree to the terms above.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$15 entry fee for CFC yearly members. If you are not sure about your yearly membership standing, email juli@
$40 entry fee for non-members (This includes a yearly membership to Carolina Film Community--Yearly membership to CFC is $25 per year). To learn how to become a yearly member, click here.
$15 for student entries (students are recognized as anyone from kindergarten through 12th grade in high school).
Fees can be paid here.
* Cash awards will be granted upon winning, however due to circumstances surrounding Covid-19, exact amounts are not yet determined. *
To include at the end of your video (only one required):